Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meet the Newest Heinlein

Yesterday, Kurt and I decided that our lives weren't hectic enough so, we went out and adopted a 3 month old white Lab mix named Ladybug (Sutton's doing not ours). As some of you know, we already have a 5 year old black Lab named Green. Well, ever since our German Shepard died about a year ago, Green has been very lonely. So, we brought Lady (as Kurt and I call her) into our house hoping she would be a great companion for Green. Of course, as with all puppies, we are having the potty training issues but, I know with time that will pass and Ladybug will become a wonderful edition to our household. Besides, Sutton LOVES her!! Enjoy the pics!

Love to all,
Courtney



3 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

how sweet!! who doesn't love a new puppy!!

Chap and Heather said...

She is beautiful! I LOVE puppies...and Sutton did a great job with that name, does she get to name the new baby?? =)

Courtney Heinlein said...

Heather,
We actually asked Sutton what she wanted to name the new baby and she said, "Frog":) So, no I think Kurt and I will take over the baby naming task. I hope all is well.