Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update

Sorry for the lack in blogging. Things have been really uneventful around here. Just staying busy, taking Sutton to school, working part-time, and getting our house ready for visits from Grandaddy Fitz, Omi, Pops, and Aunt Hannah.

I went to the doctor a week ago, got my prego belly measured, and heard the heartbeat. All is well with the me and the little one. I even made the appointment for THE ultrasound. So, April 13th I will send out a blog letting everyone know whether we will be welcoming a girl or a boy.

I hope all is well with all!!

Love to all,
Courtney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you. I am glad everything is going well. You need to post a belly pic soon. I can't wait to see if you are having another girl or a boy.

Chap and Heather said...

Yay for updates!! I was just wondering the other day when we would hear about the gender! I can't wait!

Yes, belly pics are fun...so go find a cute shirt and take a snapshot! If you want, I can take a picture of my thighs and and the 7 pounds I've already gained...it's pretty =)