Monday, July 20, 2009

Sutton's New Room

In preparation for the arrival of the new baby, we have begun to turn the house upside down with all types of renovation projects. One of the things we decided to do is have Kurt and I move to the larger guest room downstairs, give the baby Sutton's old room, and put Sutton in our old bedroom, (we figured that with all her new toys and "big girl" bed she would need more space then her sister). So, after four days of painting, riping up carpet, and decorating, we finally completed Sutton's precious new room. Now it's on to the baby's room:) Enjoy the pics! I'll be posting the nursery pictures in the next week.









Love to all,
Courtney

5 comments:

Amber said...

how adorable. I'm sure she'll love her new big girl room. I can't wait to see the nursery!

Chap and Heather said...

Super cute room!! I LOVE the painting, and can't wait to see the nursery either =) Also, love the name you picked too...I didn't know you had decided yet!! Beautiful!

Courtney Heinlein said...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. It took a lot of time but, we absolutely love how Sutton's room turned out!! We will definitely post pics of the nursery once it's done:) Heather, I'm glad you like the name. We've been getting mixed feedback.

The Hardisters said...

How precious! Her room is too cute! Yall did a great job! I am sure she will enjoy playing in her new big girl room! Can't wait to see pictures of the new nursery too! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding and the flowers on the wall. I am excited to see pics of the nursery. Sutton is going to love having a baby sister around. Not too much longer girl:)