Monday, January 18, 2010

Snow!!

I know this is a little delayed but, things have been crazy with Kurt and I starting back at work!! Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, Kurt, Sutton, Leighton, and myself returned from a very wonderful and exhausting trip back East. We were so excited to be home but bummed to have seen no snow (it snowed in Springfield the entire time we were back East). However, to our surprise not two days after we returned the temperature dropped to single digits during the day and negatives at night with snow off and on for 8 days!!!!! It was extremely cold but very beautiful!! We ended up with a foot or more of snow on the ground for an entire week! It was so much fun sledding and playing in the snow with the fam. So, now I've had my snow of the year....bring on the SUMMER!!!! Enjoy the pictures!
Love to all, Courtney

No comments: