Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Post...Finally!!

Well, it's been awhile since I've been able to sit down and write a new post. This semester has been extremely hectic with Kurt's play, me teaching dance, and Sutton back in school, that it's been near impossible for me to keep up with our blog. So, here is what we've been up to since you've last hear from me.

Kurt finally finished writing, directing, and producing his play that he was working on for the past two years. It was a wonderful performance and such a great achievement...I couldn't be any prouder!! Since his play was about the vanishing wetlands in southern Louisiana, he was able to take the entire play, cast and crew, down to New Orleans for three different showings. The girls and I were able to tag along and we had the best time ever!! Sutton is obsessed with the movie Princess and the Frog so, she referred to everything in the French Quarter as Tiana's restaurant or Tiana's palace...it was cute!! Here are a few pictures from our trip. The weather was gorgeous!!













In other news, Leighton has just turned 7 months old!!!! I know I always say this but, I really can't believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and now, she is almost through with her stage 2 baby foods, says "ma ma" and "da da", sleeps through the night, has four teeth, crawling, and is even started to pull up!!! Here are a few photos from her 5th and 6th months. Enjoy!!!














Love to all,
Courtney

No comments: