Monday, November 10, 2008

Goodbye Fall, Hello Winter!



















It is apparent, by the weather here in Springfield, that Fall is coming to a close. The days that were bright, sunny, 65 degrees, with beautiful folliage, are now overcast, windy, 40 degrees, with dead leaves covering every inch of the ground. However, before this drastic change, Kurt, Sutton, and I were able to get out and enjoy one last gorgeous Fall weekend. Enjoy the pics!!
Love to all,
Courtney
P.S Don't you LOVE how Kurt failed to tell me that Sutton had a runny nose!!!

4 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

looks like it was a fun day! I also have a blog you should check out http://www.raisingrankins.blogspot.com/

I'm adding you as a friend on mine, hope that's ok!!

amber

Chap and Heather said...

COURTNEY!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!

I just found you through Amber's blog and I am sooo thrilled =) I LOVE your little girl, she is just precious. I can't believe how big she's getting?!

I'm adding you as a friend as well, I hope that's ok? Our blog address is:
http://chapandheather.blogspot.com/

Love ya!

Courtney Heinlein said...

I love that you guys added me as your friend!!! I found you on blogger awhile back but, I'm still very new at this and didn't know how to add you as my friend. Any suggestions? Hope all is well and love you all!!

Anonymous said...

I love her sweater. I can't say I miss the cold weather but I do miss the no humidity and the beautiful trees. Miss y'all bunches