Friday, December 19, 2008

A Christmas Surprise!


It seems that Santa is brining more than just presents this year. Kurt and I just found out that I am expecting!! The new little one is due August 25th and though, I'm not thrilled about another pregnancy during the hot summer months, we could not be more excited about this news. I will keep everyone updated over the next nine months so, be on the lookout for pictures and info. I miss you all and wish everyone a happy and wonderful holiday season.

Love to all,
Courtney

2 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

awww...what great news!! congrats!!

Chap and Heather said...

Oh Courtney, I am so happy for ya'll!!! That was quick, huh?! You might need to send me some pointers =)

I can't WAIT for pictures...you know pregger pics are my favorite!!