Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Sick Winter!

So, I have to apologize for my lack of blogging this past month. It seems that as soon as the "real" cold weather hit and Sutton began school we have been battling one sickness after another. Poor Sutton has suffered a stomach virus, two ear infections, and croup and of course, what she has immediately infects Kurt and I. Last week, Sutton and I were both confined to the couch for two days with fevers of 101. The good news is Sutton went to the doctor and has been on antibiotics for all her various illnesses. The bad news is, being pregnant I can't do anything for my illness except take a low dose of Tylenol and pray for the best. All in all we are slowly getting better and hopefully we have seen the worst of this winter's illnesses. I will make sure to post more blogs when something more exciting happens. Take care and stay healthy!

Love to all,
Courtney

3 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

that stinks! I hope you all get to feeling better soon!

Chap and Heather said...

I hope everyone is better soon!! Poor little girl =(

Anonymous said...

No fun......I hope y'all get feeling better soon. Hopefully winter won't last too much longer.