Monday, February 23, 2009

Yup, There's A Baby In There!


I went for my 3 month visit this past Friday (I can't believe I'm already 3 months!) and I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat:) It was at 150 beats per minute which is perfect! You know, it never really sinks in for me that I'm pregnant until I hear that first heartbeat. Now, I can say that I'm truly excited and anxious to find out the gender of our new bundle of joy.

I will definitely continue to keep everyone updated as the doctor's visits commence. I was even considering posting some 3 month prego pictures but, I'm really feeling self-conscious about my prego body this time around. So, unless there's a really great picture y'all are going to have to deal with just the blogging:)

Love to all,
Courtney

2 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

Hooray for heartbeats! =) I can imagine that is such a special moment!

I suppose I can handle the 'blogging' for now, but you know I'm a huge fan of thse preggo pics...I'll keep my fingers crossed! =) Love ya!

Unknown said...

you just can't explain how great it is to hear that heartbeat. I'm sure you are looking cute as ever!!

amber