Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Leighton Catherine Heinlein

On August 20th at 8:41pm, Kurt, Sutton, and I welcomed Leighton Catherine Heinlein into our family. After 7 hours of labor, with no complications, Miss Leighton came into our world at 7 lbs. 15 ounces and 20 inches long. We are all so blessed and happy to have such a healthy beautiful baby girl! Here are a few pictures that we've been able to take. I will post more once a more stable routine has been established. Enjoy!!

Love to all,
Courtney

2 comments:

The Hardisters said...

She is so precious! I know yall are enjoying every minute of her! I am sure Sutton is loving being a big sis! Congratulations! We are thinking of you all!

Amber said...

YAY! CONGRATS Courtney! I know you guys are just over the moon right now! Enjoy your Leighton and get some rest when you can! :)