Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Leighton's Room

Finally, here are some pictures of Leighton's new room. As you can see it is still a work in progress (even though she might be joining us any minute now!) I ordered some gorgeous window treatments through the mail that have yet to arrive and we still need to hang a few pictures. So, as soon as everything is complete I will post more pictures (Leighton will probably be in them).

It's funny, with Sutton I believe I had her room up and ready months before my due date. With the second one you have so much other things going on (like chasing after a 3 year old) that things get done last minute. Oh well! The most important thing is that Miss Leighton is healthy and happy!! Enjoy the pics!

Love to all,
Courtney







3 comments:

Amber said...

how sweet! i know you can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute room. you did a great job decorating. I can't wait to see pics of her.

Chap and Heather said...

Oh, absolutely precious! I know she's going to love it!! =)