Friday, January 23, 2009

9 Weeks and Growing!

I went to my first prego visit today. Everything went well!! The doctor performed the first ultrasound of our little shrimp...at this point in time they look like shrimp!! I saw the heartbeat, the head, and it's little bumps where arms and legs are growing. So far all is well, the baby is growing, I'M GROWING (it happens a lot faster the second time), and we couldn't be happier. As soon as I scan the ultrasound pictures I will post so you can all see the peanut.

Love to all,
Courtney

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you had been to the doctor yet. I am so happy they did an ultrasound. Bella seems to be doing better but now Grayson is sick. Thank you for your kind words.

Chap and Heather said...

I can't wait to see pictures?!! Have you thought about any names yet?

Courtney Heinlein said...

Heather,
I learned, after having Sutton, to wait until we know what the baby is before we start picking out names. Kurt and I are both so particular about names that it turns into an all out battle:)