Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Caribbean Cruise 08-09



Here is a slide of photos from the cruise. They start off with our visit to the Tampa Aquarium which, was a lot of fun and a great start to the vacation. Then we have our first day at sea with Sutton and Daddy relaxing on the sun chairs:) Next, a beautiful day on the Grand Cayman Island beach with my cousins, Dad, brother and his wife, and Kurt. Then a fun filled day of shopping and eating in Cozumel. Beautiful sites of Belize, where I got the best deals on some fabulous Coach items:) Then finally, my favorite, Honduras, where we went to a beach/botanical garden and played with monkeys, macaws, and swam in the clear water:) Enjoy!!

Love to all,
Courtney

2 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

Wow, it looks like ya'll had a BLAST! Caymen Island is one of my favorites =)

FYI...I don't BELIEVE there is a baby in that itty bitty belly of yours. I'm going to need some more evidence down the road. You look great!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

wow, that looks like a GREAT trip. I am sooo very jealous!! and sutton is such a doll baby!